Saturday, December 2, 2006

Day Two

Pill count:

  • 1 Advanced Cleanse II (last night--after I posted and before I went to bed)
  • 1 Advanced Cleanse I
  • 2 OilSmart (Organic Flax, Borage and Cold Water Fish Oils)
  • 6 FiberSmart
  • 1 Extended release B12
Water: 1.5 liters and counting

Poop count: 2
  1. loose and a little gassy at first
  2. prolonged and loose...I was in there for about twice as long as normal
Okay, so there were supposed to be pictures...well, there aren't yet. This is a learning experience as much as any. The first lesson being that if you religiously take a goddamn camera with you everytime you go to the bathroom and only forget once...it will be the one time that you do more than pee. And, secondly, if you've learned the first lesson and actually remember aforementioned camera, said occurence will take place in a Home Depot bathroom with an auto-flush toilet that's too quick on the draw. Auto-motherfuckin'-flushing toilet....but everything else is manual such that I have to touch three different bacteria-infested surfaces post-handwashing if I want to leave the bathroom without wasting water.

On to more important things: Despite my cynical view of all things trendy-cleanse...I'm feeling a bit more spry and my sweat smells different. Now, this might be due to my concentrated effort to drink water, but I've always been big on the water drinkin' thing. I generally drink at least 1.5 liters daily--not including any water that might be in other beverages--and often times tap out at close to 2.5 liters, peaking at 3. I know this because I love water in square bottles (read Fiji) and have bottle-corpses scattered about my domicile. So, we'll see...I'm still pretty leary of it all and am focusing on the poop. Knock on log again, my friends, but do it better this time so that my ineptness might be overcome.

Focus, you know we need poop visuals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test post, buddha, buddha

Anonymous said...

No, sweetie, we honestly don't need visuals. But I salute your ability to go twosies in a public restroom. When I was small, my grandmother told me never to go into a public restroom because there were bad men in there who would cut off my penis. While I was confused by the notion that the government was building bathrooms simply as houses of castration, it scarred the shit...well, in me for most of my life. One time, at camp, I went a whole week without a number two and only about two number ones. Needless to say, I was pretty cranky by the end of that week.